Fire Mountain - Firemountaingems.com rip off

Their customer service people are rude. They have a return policy that expects you to return the items with a sticker you can’t find.

I’ve been told its on the box, on the package, and on the back of the paperwork by different customer service people so clearly even they can’t find it. The product was such poor horrible quality I cant use it but I cant return it and I’m out about $50 bucks. They sent the awful things back to me with a message that now I’ve been charged an extra $5.99 to send it back to me. This was AFTER they called to tell me they had received my return package.

They are already calling but they can’t tell you there’s a problem? Not only that but i had returned a giant package of leathers bracelets that came with my order by mistake and they repay me with ripping me off. Yes I emailed and called multiple times.

Was told too bad. They don’t care about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pissed Consumer Website.

Fire Mountain - Sloppy dessert display

we thought we would try this Fire Mnt restaurant in mechanicsburg, pa .-it was terrible as it was the last time we were there about a year ago the dessert display was a sloppy mess, and the choices was very limited-empty pie plates and

ice cream cones on the floor-could not get the ice cream, it must have been empty.One good point-the server was very pleasant and refilled our drinks quickl. It certainly was not worth the money, we would be better off going to McDonalds or Wendys, We were sorry to see the Country Buffett, also in Mechanicsburg, go by the wayside, we would go there at least once a week.Now I see you can not find Mechanicsburg,WOW-you're sure not up to date.